Tours for groups of 10 or more are offered at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. We encourage high schools and community-based organizations that provide college tours to visit our campus. If your group is middle school or younger students, please call our office at (504)520-7388 to discuss tour options. Some dates may be unavailable to accommodate visits (i.e. Final Exam week, holidays, etc.).
Please review the following information before registering your group.
When scheduling a tour, please consider the following:
• Tours are scheduled Monday through Friday on a first-come, first-served basis at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
• We encourage you to schedule your visit well in advance of the desired tour date. We will schedule tours up to five months in advance of the desired date.
• You will receive an email upon receipt of your request. A final confirmation will sent be to you verifying the availability of the date requested and tour details. We strongly recommend that you do not make your travel arrangements until your visit has been confirmed.
• Chaperones are required to be 21 years of age or older
• Chaperones should have emergency contact information for all group participants
• Chaperones are expected to control the behavior of their group
• Chaperones should remain with the group throughout the tour
Cancellations or Postponed Tours
• If you need to cancel your tour, please call (504) 520-7388 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Xavier has a variety dining services that include the campus dining hall, a cafe, sub sandwiches, and smoothies. Groups wishing to dine on campus as a part of the tour are responsible for the cost.